The Office of Student Records supports and ensures the accuracy and privacy of each student's academic record in order to protect the value and integrity of Bellevue University education.
- Oversee registration, grading, conferral of degrees and distribution of diplomas.
- Educate the University community on the privacy rights of students as accorded them through FERPA.
- Maintain course information and degree requirements including the academic catalog and schedule of classes.
- Deliver online functions such as official transcripts, unofficial transcripts, course history reports, inter-college transfer, enrollment verifications, degree verifications, and advisement reports.
- Report student data to the University as well as federal and state units.
- Provide students with answers about processes, services and transactions.